Sport Clubs and more..... staying active outside school
Outside of school Torpoint has many opportunities on offer for families and young children to be active.
This page contains basic information on some of these. If you know of any other that you would like to add to the page please do not hesitate to let us know using the contact details available on the website or by popping in to school.
General Information and Contact Details
Torpoint Town Council have a comprehensive list of available activities for all ages, including adults, which includes phone numbers and contact details. This is available from their website
The Family Information Service holds details of various clubs in Torpoint and the wider local area. www.cornwallfisdirectory.org.uk
Torpoint and Rame Sports Centre host a variety of physical activities for adults and children. They can be contacted on 01752 816569
Many of our families access activities in Plymouth; Plymouth Life Centre is a popular venue for a wide range of activities including swimming , diving, gymnastics, climbing and judo. They can be contacted on 01752 606900
- Little Dribblers Football for children aged 4-7meets on Wednesdays at Torpoint and Rame Sports Centre 01752 816569
- Torpoint Tigers Rugby for children aged 6+ Sundays at Defiance Field
- Gym and Trampolining on Thursdays at Torpoint and Rame Sports Centre 01752 816569
- Gymnastics and Trampolining on Thursdays at Torpoint and Rame Sports Centre 01752 816569
- Torpoint Athletic Football Club meet on Saturday morning
- Little Dribblers ( 4-7 year Olds) on Wednesdays at Torpoint and Rame Sports Centre 01752 816569
- Dance classes are offered by Coppola (07889 063330), Hi-Kix (01752 815836) and Pink Dance Studios (email@example.com) these cover a range of styles and are available most evenings.
- Little Puma's and Junior Taekwondo on mondays at Torpoint and Rame Sports Centre 01752 816569