Supporting Forces Children
On Tuesday lunchtimes there is a forces group which we can choose to go to. We enjoy playing and working with other children who have parents in the Armed Forces.
This we have:
- talked about Remembering and Remembrance and written on poppy crosses for the Field of Remembrance at Royal Wootton Basset
- made a friendship wreath by drawing round and cutting out a new friends hand print.
- taken part on challenges and played board games together
- made new friends
- thought about ways we communicate; including through poppies
- taken part in tevents with the MKC Heroes Standard
- talked places our parents have visited around the world.
- talked about the people our parents have met.
- thought about people who help us
- discussed belonging