The Bunnies are taught by Miss Davies with Mrs Bond and Mrs Haddon.
We were so excited to arrive at Nursery last Tuesday and find Miss Davies dressed as a TRAIN DRIVER, we followed the tracks inside and found that we each had a ticket to board the TORPOINT EXPRESS!
We are so excited to learn all about trains. We have asked questions and shared what we already know.
- "Some trains are steam trains they use coal, some are diesel trains and some use electricity!"
- "You need to have a ticket to go on a train, you have to pay money"
- "Trains can go underground in very dark tunnels"
- How fast can trains go?
- How many people can fit on a train?
- Can people slepp on trains?
Maybe at home your children could recycle some materials to make a junk modelling train?
Story Telling Week
This week we have been telling stories using puppets, props and role play. On Monday our Magic Wand delivered a very special story telling crown. We all made our own crowns to help us tell super stories. Our special story has been the 3 Little Pigs...we are very good at huffing and puffing like the Big Bad Wolf!
Ask your children to tell you the story, they certainly have become SUPER story tellers!!