Should my child attend school?
The Government expect all children to attend school in line with our normal attendance regulations i.e. unless they are unwell or have another authorised absence.
Please be aware that your child should not attend school if
- they have symptoms of coronavirus.
- they have had a positive coronavirus test result themselves, or are self-isolating while awaiting results of a test.
- they are self isolating because a member of their family has symptoms or confirmed coronavirus.
- your family are in 14 days quarantine following a holiday abroad.
It is very important that if your child is not attending school as a result of these coronavirus reasons you contact us so that we can
(1) ensure the correct Public Health England procedures are followed.
(2) we can arrange remote education resources for your child, in line with Government instructions.