Following the announcement from the Government on Monday 4th January, we are saddened that once again our school is closed to the vast majority of children.
We are sending all of our families our very best wishes, we really look forward to a time that we can welcome all of our children back into school but until then please remember that we are still here for you should you need.
Thank you for your continued support at this very challenging time.
Children who are entitled to attend school during Lockdown.
Our school is open to those children who meet the criteria identified by the Government. These children will be warmly welcomed into year group classes which are , as far as any prevailing staffing needs allow, run by teachers from that year group.
To enable us to plan the staffing for the children in school we do need to ask you to inform us if you are intending to send your children to school because you meet one of the criteria;
- Your child attends Nursery. Nursery will be open for all children should you wish for them to attend.
- Your child has an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- Your child has been identified as ‘vulnerable’, for example your family has support from a social worker or has another vulnerability or need that means they would benefit from being in school full time. If you are unsure if your child meets this criteria, or think that they should, please contact us to discuss the needs and we will work with you to ensure your child receives the correct schooling for them at this time.
- You are a critical/ key worker:
- Health and social care
- Education and Childcare
- Key public services
- Local and national government
- Food and other necessary goods
- Public safety and national security
- Transport and border
- Utilities, communication and financial services
For ease of collating the numbers of children in school please can you reply to the email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a place for your child.