Our curriculum will enable your child to become:
- A successful learner, who enjoys learning, makes progress and achieves
- A confident individual who is able to live a safe, healthy and fulfilling life
- A responsible citizen who makes a positive contribution to society and who understands his/her responsibilities as well as his/her rights.
What does this mean in practice?
- That children are the drivers in their learning.
- That learning activities are arranged to help all learners meet the aims of our curriculum and to achieve well.
- That our learning activities are carefully selected to promote the aims of our curriculum and to maximise our children’s learning.
- We understand the different ways in which children learn.
- That we use a range of methods and approaches to fit the needs of learners